In this hand-sewing workshop we will teach you how to customize a plain bag into a unique springtime tote to that you can use to carry your library books or shop at your local farmer’s market.
All materials provided. Space is limited. Please sign up at the Information Desk or by calling 355-2858.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Crafts by Cravings
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 4:15 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Drop-In Art
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Hecho a mano / Made by hand
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 2:00 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area
- Colorful Paper Beads for Jewelry
- Thursday, December 15, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, December 17, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Holiday Glass Jar Lanterns
- Saturday, December 17, 2016, 2:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room