In this hand-sewing workshop we will teach you how to customize a plain bag into a unique springtime tote to that you can use to carry your library books or shop at your local farmer’s market.
All materials provided. Space is limited. Please sign up at the Information Desk or by calling 355-2858.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Celebrate Women's History with Stories & Crafts
- Saturday, March 25, 2017, 2:00 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crochet Club
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 4:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area