In this hand-sewing workshop we will teach you how to customize a plain bag into a unique springtime tote to that you can use to carry your library books or shop at your local farmer’s market.
All materials provided. Space is limited. Please sign up at the Information Desk or by calling 355-2858.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Easy Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids!
- Monday, November 24, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Say Thanks with a Button
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Dream Catcher Key Chain
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Embossed Holiday Cards
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, December 9, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area