In this hand-sewing workshop we will teach you how to customize a plain bag into a unique springtime tote to that you can use to carry your library books or shop at your local farmer’s market.
All materials provided. Space is limited. Please sign up at the Information Desk or by calling 355-2858.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Drop-In Art
- Friday, August 26, 2016, 2:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Improve Home Comfort with SF's Home Upgrade Program
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 1:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, September 1, 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 3, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Make a Terrarium
- Friday, September 16, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, September 17, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B