In this hand-sewing workshop we will teach you how to customize a plain bag into a unique springtime tote to that you can use to carry your library books or shop at your local farmer’s market.
All materials provided. Space is limited. Please sign up at the Information Desk or by calling 355-2858.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Button Making
- Friday, January 20, 2017, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, January 20, 2017, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Chinese Paper Cutting for the New Year
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Chinese Papercutting
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 6:30 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area