If you like great ideas, great writing and stimulating discussions, please join us. The group gives people the opportunity to discover, discuss and learn from outstanding works of writing.
This evening we'll discuss a selection from "An Outpost of Progress" by Joseph Conrad. (80 pp)
Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month. For information, contact Nancy: firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)566-1392. Co-sponsored by the non-profit Great Books Council of San Francisco.
- Noe Valley Book Discussion Group
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- West Portal Book Club
- Thursday, August 21, 2014West Portal, West Portal General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, August 25, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room