If you like great ideas, great writing and stimulating discussions, please join us. The group gives people the opportunity to discover, discuss and learn from outstanding works of writing.
This evening we'll discuss a selection from "An Outpost of Progress" by Joseph Conrad. (80 pp)
Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month. For information, contact Nancy: firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)566-1392. Co-sponsored by the non-profit Great Books Council of San Francisco.
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, July 28, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Mission Bay Book Club
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room