If you like great ideas, great writing and stimulating discussions, please join us. The group gives people the opportunity to discover, discuss and learn from outstanding works of writing.
This evening we'll discuss a selection from "An Outpost of Progress" by Joseph Conrad. (80 pp)
Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month. For information, contact Nancy: firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)566-1392. Co-sponsored by the non-profit Great Books Council of San Francisco.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, July 6, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, July 6, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room