If you like great ideas, great writing and stimulating discussions, please join us. The group gives people the opportunity to discover, discuss and learn from outstanding works of writing.
This evening we'll discuss a selection from "An Outpost of Progress" by Joseph Conrad. (80 pp)
Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month. For information, contact Nancy: firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)566-1392. Co-sponsored by the non-profit Great Books Council of San Francisco.
- Next Chapter Book Club
- Friday, October 28, 2016, 3:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 6:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room