If you like great ideas, great writing and stimulating discussions, please join us. The group gives people the opportunity to discover, discuss and learn from outstanding works of writing.
This evening we'll discuss a selection from "An Outpost of Progress" by Joseph Conrad. (80 pp)
Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month. For information, contact Nancy: email@example.com or (415)566-1392. Co-sponsored by the non-profit Great Books Council of San Francisco.
- Excelsior Branch Book Club: Underground Railroad
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 6:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room