If you like great ideas, great writing and stimulating discussions, please join us. The group gives people the opportunity to discover, discuss and learn from outstanding works of writing.
This evening we'll discuss a selection from "An Outpost of Progress" by Joseph Conrad. (80 pp)
Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month. For information, contact Nancy: email@example.com or (415)566-1392. Co-sponsored by the non-profit Great Books Council of San Francisco.
- Teen Book Club
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, August 4, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, August 4, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room