If you like great ideas, great writing and stimulating discussions, please join us. The group gives people the opportunity to discover, discuss and learn from outstanding works of writing.
This evening we'll discuss a selection from "An Outpost of Progress" by Joseph Conrad. (80 pp)
Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month. For information, contact Nancy: email@example.com or (415)566-1392. Co-sponsored by the non-profit Great Books Council of San Francisco.
- Bernal Book Club
- Thursday, May 26, 2016, 4:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside Teen's Area