If you like great ideas, great writing and stimulating discussions, please join us. The group gives people the opportunity to discover, discuss and learn from outstanding works of writing.
This evening we'll discuss a selection from "An Outpost of Progress" by Joseph Conrad. (80 pp)
Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month. For information, contact Nancy: email@example.com or (415)566-1392. Co-sponsored by the non-profit Great Books Council of San Francisco.
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 6:15 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Slow Book Society
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 6:30 pmMain Library, Sycip Room - Floor 4
- Mother-Daughter Bookgroup
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 7:00 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area