If you like great ideas, great writing and stimulating discussions, please join us. The group gives people the opportunity to discover, discuss and learn from outstanding works of writing.
This evening we'll discuss a selection from "An Outpost of Progress" by Joseph Conrad. (80 pp)
Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month. For information, contact Nancy: email@example.com or (415)566-1392. Co-sponsored by the non-profit Great Books Council of San Francisco.
- The Literate Goat
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 6:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Great Books Reading Group
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 6:15 pmSunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Book Discussion Group
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room