If you like great ideas, great writing and stimulating discussions, please join us. The group gives people the opportunity to discover, discuss and learn from outstanding works of writing.
This evening we'll discuss a selection from "An Outpost of Progress" by Joseph Conrad. (80 pp)
Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month. For information, contact Nancy: firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)566-1392. Co-sponsored by the non-profit Great Books Council of San Francisco.
- Portola Branch Book Club
- Sunday, October 2, 2016, 3:30 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, October 3, 2016, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016, 6:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room