If you like great ideas, great writing and stimulating discussions, please join us. The group gives people the opportunity to discover, discuss and learn from outstanding works of writing.
This evening we'll discuss a selection from "An Outpost of Progress" by Joseph Conrad. (80 pp)
Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month. For information, contact Nancy: email@example.com or (415)566-1392. Co-sponsored by the non-profit Great Books Council of San Francisco.
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Martes 28 de Marzo de 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Martes 28 de Marzo de 2017, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside: Área de Adolescentes
- Mission Bay Book Club
- Miércoles 29 de Marzo de 2017, 6:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room