If you like great ideas, great writing and stimulating discussions, please join us. The group gives people the opportunity to discover, discuss and learn from outstanding works of writing.
This evening we'll discuss a selection from "An Outpost of Progress" by Joseph Conrad. (80 pp)
Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month. For information, contact Nancy: firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)566-1392. Co-sponsored by the non-profit Great Books Council of San Francisco.
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Sábado 30 de Abril de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Western Addition Book Group
- Lunes 2 de Mayo de 2016, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Miércoles 4 de Mayo de 2016, 6:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones