If you like great ideas, great writing and stimulating discussions, please join us. The group gives people the opportunity to discover, discuss and learn from outstanding works of writing.
This evening we'll discuss a selection from "An Outpost of Progress" by Joseph Conrad. (80 pp)
Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month. For information, contact Nancy: firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)566-1392. Co-sponsored by the non-profit Great Books Council of San Francisco.
- Natalie Baszile Book Talk and Discussion
- Jueves 8 de Octubre de 2015, 6:00 pmBayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- Mother-Daughter Bookgroup
- Jueves 8 de Octubre de 2015, 7:00 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Growing Readers
- Sábado 10 de Octubre de 2015, 10:30 amWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones