If you like great ideas, great writing and stimulating discussions, please join us. The group gives people the opportunity to discover, discuss and learn from outstanding works of writing.
This evening we'll discuss a selection from "An Outpost of Progress" by Joseph Conrad. (80 pp)
Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month. For information, contact Nancy: firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)566-1392. Co-sponsored by the non-profit Great Books Council of San Francisco.
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- Jueves 28 de Julio de 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones