If you like great ideas, great writing and stimulating discussions, please join us. The group gives people the opportunity to discover, discuss and learn from outstanding works of writing.
This evening we'll discuss a selection from "An Outpost of Progress" by Joseph Conrad. (80 pp)
Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month. For information, contact Nancy: email@example.com or (415)566-1392. Co-sponsored by the non-profit Great Books Council of San Francisco.
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- Jueves 25 de Agosto de 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Bernal Book Club
- Jueves 25 de Agosto de 2016, 4:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Sábado 27 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B