1st and 3rd Wednesdays, March – June 2014, 6:30 – 7:30p.m
Tai Chi helps reduce stress; improve muscle strength, balance, flexibility, energy, and general well-being. Our class is composed of Qigong exercises along with simple Tai Chi movements. Space limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, July 27, 2015, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- An Explorer's Guide to Understanding Dementia
- Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 6:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class
- Monday, July 27, 2015, 11:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Nutrition & Healthy Choices
- Monday, July 27, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.