1st and 3rd Wednesdays, March – June 2014, 6:30 – 7:30p.m
Tai Chi helps reduce stress; improve muscle strength, balance, flexibility, energy, and general well-being. Our class is composed of Qigong exercises along with simple Tai Chi movements. Space limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Break Out Session for Creative Ways of Telling Your Life Story
- Wednesday, July 1, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, July 6, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, June 30, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Self Healing with Laughter Yoga!
- Tuesday, June 30, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Brain Fitness
- Wednesday, July 1, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.