1st and 3rd Wednesdays, March – June 2014, 6:30 – 7:30p.m
Tai Chi helps reduce stress; improve muscle strength, balance, flexibility, energy, and general well-being. Our class is composed of Qigong exercises along with simple Tai Chi movements. Space limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, July 11, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, July 11, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Tai Chi Tuesdays!
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 2:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- It Just Makes Scents!
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.