1st and 3rd Wednesdays, March – June 2014, 6:30 – 7:30p.m
Tai Chi helps reduce stress; improve muscle strength, balance, flexibility, energy, and general well-being. Our class is composed of Qigong exercises along with simple Tai Chi movements. Space limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5660 or email email@example.com to register.
- SEE/SAW Playshop: Scribe
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Main Library, Library for the Blind
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Brain Fitness
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.