1st and 3rd Wednesdays, March – June 2014, 6:30 – 7:30p.m
Tai Chi helps reduce stress; improve muscle strength, balance, flexibility, energy, and general well-being. Our class is composed of Qigong exercises along with simple Tai Chi movements. Space limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Friday, April 25, 2014Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, April 28, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Adam Burke on Mental Imagery
- Tuesday, April 29, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Main Library, Library for the Blind
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, April 27, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.