1st and 3rd Wednesdays, March – June 2014, 6:30 – 7:30p.m
Tai Chi helps reduce stress; improve muscle strength, balance, flexibility, energy, and general well-being. Our class is composed of Qigong exercises along with simple Tai Chi movements. Space limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Diabetes Education
- Saturday, March 25, 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, March 26, 2017, 1:30 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.