1st and 3rd Wednesdays, March – June 2014, 6:30 – 7:30p.m
Tai Chi helps reduce stress; improve muscle strength, balance, flexibility, energy, and general well-being. Our class is composed of Qigong exercises along with simple Tai Chi movements. Space limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Little Miss Sunshine
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Medicare: Everything You Always Wanted to Know,
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Decoding Diabetes
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 3:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Android Phone: Basic Skills
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 1:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Seniornet Mouse and Keyboard Skills
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.