Getting Connected at Your Library!
Join us for our Senior Tech Expo geared towards tech users 50+! All levels of tech users welcome! Programs, interactive demonstrations and hands-on activities will be held in the Koret Auditorium, the Latino/Hispanic Community Rooms and the 6th Floor Computer Lab throughout the day.
Community welcome will begin at 12:15p in the Koret Auditorium.
Stop by the Latino/Hispanic Community Rooms in the Lower Level for fun and interactivity! Several community organizations, businesses and others will take part in the fair. They will have demos, information and referrals about the best ways seniors can stay connected.
Come by the registration table to receive giveaways and to register for the demonstrations on the 6th floor! Enter to win a free printer from ReliaTech!
There will also be a Tech Petting Zoo, which will feature help with computer/internet skills, how to download e-books and other activities. You can also play with I-Pads, other hand-held electronic and assistive technology devices that may be just right for you!
Partners include: Community Living Campaign, Department of Aging and Adult Services/ SF Connected, Independent Living Resource Center- San Francisco, ReliaTech, Community Technology Network and In-Home Supportive Services Consortium.
For more information, contact 415.557.4251 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 1:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Girls Who Code
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 4:30 pmMain Library, Mix: General Floor Area - 2nd Fl
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- CANCELLED-Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Basic Computer Skills Drop-In
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Girls Who Code
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room