Jacob Hoffman-Andrews, a security and privacy engineer at Twitter, will present on the types of privacy web users can have, and how to protect and improve that privacy. Topics will include safe browsers, password managers, ad/popup blockers, cookies and tracking, and anonymity/anti-censorship software like Tor.
Feel free to bring your own laptop.
- BiblioCommons: The Library's New Catalog
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Friday, April 3, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Friday, April 3, 2015
- Intermediate Computer Skills Drop-In
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View General Floor Area
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, April 2, 2015