Jacob Hoffman-Andrews, a security and privacy engineer at Twitter, will present on the types of privacy web users can have, and how to protect and improve that privacy. Topics will include safe browsers, password managers, ad/popup blockers, cookies and tracking, and anonymity/anti-censorship software like Tor.
Feel free to bring your own laptop.
- Girls Who Code
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 4:30 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Coding Drop-in Lab
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 2:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Basic Computer Skills Drop-In
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.