Jacob Hoffman-Andrews, a security and privacy engineer at Twitter, will present on the types of privacy web users can have, and how to protect and improve that privacy. Topics will include safe browsers, password managers, ad/popup blockers, cookies and tracking, and anonymity/anti-censorship software like Tor.
Feel free to bring your own laptop.
- Introduction to Library Catalog
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- iPad: talk and demo (in Mandarin)
- Friday, January 30, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Creating a Simple Blog with WordPress
- Friday, January 30, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room