"Join us for a lively discussion and book signing with Jan Batiste Adkins, educator, lecturer and author of African Americans of San Francisco, a first-of-its-kind pictorial historical account of the leaders of San Francisco's black communities from the Gold Rush to the present. Get an inside look at San Francisco's incredible journey to integration as depicted in never-before-seen images of schools, churches, music, movements and more."
- Cheddar: America's Most Iconic Cheese
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 6:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Six Roses - Jazz Performance
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Black Hollywood Unchained Book and Panel Discussion
- Sunday, July 3, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium