Join us for discussions on short stories, essays and speeches by great writers. This group is co-sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing. To obtain a copy of the reading, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or call (415) 387-2125.
- Merced Branch Library book club
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Slow Book Society
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 6:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room