Acrobatics, juggling, balancing, contortion, and more performed by Wayne Huey, featured Red Panda Acrobat. Mr. Huey has amazed and delighted all over the Bay Area for many years. Chinese Acrobatics is one of the oldest and most loved performing arts, and we are excited to feature it in the Festival. Children and families encouraged to come together!
Annual event featuring puppets, music, and live performances in libraries throughout the city.
- Parque Niños. José Luis Orozco in Concert
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Cartooning Workshop for Teens with Morgan Taylor
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Tony Border’s Puppets’ Magical Picnic
- Thursday, March 13, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.