In The Puppet Man, Magical Moonshine Theatre's Michael Nelson creates his version of traditional European street theatre. The performances are colorful, lively, spontaneous and ever-changing. In this selection of skits and bits selected from years of performing in the "strolling puppet stage," audiences, puppeteer, and puppets respond to each other to create the play together in this uniquely exciting theatrical experience: The Puppet Show! Recommended for children ages 4 and up.
Annual event featuring puppets, music, and live performances in libraries throughout the city.
- Cartooning Workshop for Teens with Morgan Taylor
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Tony Border’s Puppets’ Magical Picnic
- Thursday, March 13, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- The Gustafer Yellowgold Show
- Thursday, March 13, 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.