The selection of the month is The Street of a Thousand Blossoms by Gail Tsukiyama. Set in Japan and spanning over 25 years, the novel unravels the hardships and triumphs of two brothers raised by their loving maternal grandparents following the loss of their parents in a tragic accident. 2007. 422pp. (Fiction)
We meet the first Wednesday of the month, and alternate between fiction and nonfiction books. All are welcome.
All are welcome.
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- Thursday, July 28, 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room