The selection of the month is The Street of a Thousand Blossoms by Gail Tsukiyama. Set in Japan and spanning over 25 years, the novel unravels the hardships and triumphs of two brothers raised by their loving maternal grandparents following the loss of their parents in a tragic accident. 2007. 422pp. (Fiction)
We meet the first Wednesday of the month, and alternate between fiction and nonfiction books. All are welcome.
All are welcome.
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, April 30, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, May 2, 2016, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 6:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room