The selection of the month is The Street of a Thousand Blossoms by Gail Tsukiyama. Set in Japan and spanning over 25 years, the novel unravels the hardships and triumphs of two brothers raised by their loving maternal grandparents following the loss of their parents in a tragic accident. 2007. 422pp. (Fiction)
We meet the first Wednesday of the month, and alternate between fiction and nonfiction books. All are welcome.
All are welcome.
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Rincon Literario
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- TINISIMA By Elena Poniatowska
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room