The selection of the month is The Street of a Thousand Blossoms by Gail Tsukiyama. Set in Japan and spanning over 25 years, the novel unravels the hardships and triumphs of two brothers raised by their loving maternal grandparents following the loss of their parents in a tragic accident. 2007. 422pp. (Fiction)
We meet the first Wednesday of the month, and alternate between fiction and nonfiction books. All are welcome.
All are welcome.
- Merced Branch Library book club
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Rincón Literario
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 6:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room