The selection of the month is The Street of a Thousand Blossoms by Gail Tsukiyama. Set in Japan and spanning over 25 years, the novel unravels the hardships and triumphs of two brothers raised by their loving maternal grandparents following the loss of their parents in a tragic accident. 2007. 422pp. (Fiction)
We meet the first Wednesday of the month, and alternate between fiction and nonfiction books. All are welcome.
All are welcome.
- Chinese Book Club
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Great Books Reading Group
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach General Floor Area
- Chinese Book Club meeting
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Library Café - CLOSED