The selection of the month is The Street of a Thousand Blossoms by Gail Tsukiyama. Set in Japan and spanning over 25 years, the novel unravels the hardships and triumphs of two brothers raised by their loving maternal grandparents following the loss of their parents in a tragic accident. 2007. 422pp. (Fiction)
We meet the first Wednesday of the month, and alternate between fiction and nonfiction books. All are welcome.
All are welcome.
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- Thursday, August 25, 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Bernal Book Club
- Thursday, August 25, 2016, 4:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B