The selection of the month is The Street of a Thousand Blossoms by Gail Tsukiyama. Set in Japan and spanning over 25 years, the novel unravels the hardships and triumphs of two brothers raised by their loving maternal grandparents following the loss of their parents in a tragic accident. 2007. 422pp. (Fiction)
We meet the first Wednesday of the month, and alternate between fiction and nonfiction books. All are welcome.
All are welcome.
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Great Teen Book Swap!
- Friday, May 1, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, May 4, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room