The selection of the month is The Street of a Thousand Blossoms by Gail Tsukiyama. Set in Japan and spanning over 25 years, the novel unravels the hardships and triumphs of two brothers raised by their loving maternal grandparents following the loss of their parents in a tragic accident. 2007. 422pp. (Fiction)
We meet the first Wednesday of the month, and alternate between fiction and nonfiction books. All are welcome.
All are welcome.
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, July 6, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Great Books Reading Group
- Saturday, July 11, 2015North Beach, North Beach General Floor Area