The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland.
Clara Driscoll ran the women's workshop at the New York studios of Louis Comfort Tiffany. It was her idea to create lampshades from stained glass; Mr. Tiffany, unconcerned with profits, gave her the freedom to follow her creative instincts. 2011. 405 pp. (Fiction)
- Great Books Reading Group
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Legal Book Club
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- Noe Valley Book Discussion Group
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room