The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland.
Clara Driscoll ran the women's workshop at the New York studios of Louis Comfort Tiffany. It was her idea to create lampshades from stained glass; Mr. Tiffany, unconcerned with profits, gave her the freedom to follow her creative instincts. 2011. 405 pp. (Fiction)
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, August 3, 2015, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Merced Branch Library Book Club
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 6:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room