The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland.
Clara Driscoll ran the women's workshop at the New York studios of Louis Comfort Tiffany. It was her idea to create lampshades from stained glass; Mr. Tiffany, unconcerned with profits, gave her the freedom to follow her creative instincts. 2011. 405 pp. (Fiction)
- Great Books Reading Group
- Martes 16 de Septiembre de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Principal
- Legal Book Club
- Miércoles 17 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Stong - 1ª Planta
- Club de Lectores de Noe Valley
- Miércoles 17 de Septiembre de 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones