The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland.
Clara Driscoll ran the women's workshop at the New York studios of Louis Comfort Tiffany. It was her idea to create lampshades from stained glass; Mr. Tiffany, unconcerned with profits, gave her the freedom to follow her creative instincts. 2011. 405 pp. (Fiction)
- Western Addition Book Group
- Lunes 6 de Julio de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Miércoles 8 de Julio de 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Great Books Reading Group
- Sábado 11 de Julio de 2015North Beach, North Beach: Área Principal