The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland.
Clara Driscoll ran the women's workshop at the New York studios of Louis Comfort Tiffany. It was her idea to create lampshades from stained glass; Mr. Tiffany, unconcerned with profits, gave her the freedom to follow her creative instincts. 2011. 405 pp. (Fiction)
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Martes 31 de Marzo de 2015Parkside, Parkside: Área de Adolescentes
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Miércoles 1 de Abril de 2015Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Sunset Book Group
- Miércoles 1 de Abril de 2015Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil