The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland.
Clara Driscoll ran the women's workshop at the New York studios of Louis Comfort Tiffany. It was her idea to create lampshades from stained glass; Mr. Tiffany, unconcerned with profits, gave her the freedom to follow her creative instincts. 2011. 405 pp. (Fiction)
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Jueves 2 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Sycip - 4ª Planta
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- Jueves 2 de Octubre de 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Adolescentes: Club de Lectores
- Sábado 4 de Octubre de 2014Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones