The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland.
Clara Driscoll ran the women's workshop at the New York studios of Louis Comfort Tiffany. It was her idea to create lampshades from stained glass; Mr. Tiffany, unconcerned with profits, gave her the freedom to follow her creative instincts. 2011. 405 pp. (Fiction)
- LBPD Sneak Preview
- Jueves 26 de Marzo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Sábado 28 de Marzo de 2015Anza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Sábado 28 de Marzo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B