The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland.
Clara Driscoll ran the women's workshop at the New York studios of Louis Comfort Tiffany. It was her idea to create lampshades from stained glass; Mr. Tiffany, unconcerned with profits, gave her the freedom to follow her creative instincts. 2011. 405 pp. (Fiction)
- Chinese Book Club
- Sábado 10 de Octubre de 2015, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Niños: Sala Creativa
- Great Books Reading Group
- Sábado 10 de Octubre de 2015, 1:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach: Área Principal
- Chinese Book Club meeting
- Sábado 10 de Octubre de 2015, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Café de la Biblioteca