The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland.
Clara Driscoll ran the women's workshop at the New York studios of Louis Comfort Tiffany. It was her idea to create lampshades from stained glass; Mr. Tiffany, unconcerned with profits, gave her the freedom to follow her creative instincts. 2011. 405 pp. (Fiction)
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- Jueves 25 de Agosto de 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Bernal Book Club
- Jueves 25 de Agosto de 2016, 4:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Sábado 27 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B