The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland.
Clara Driscoll ran the women's workshop at the New York studios of Louis Comfort Tiffany. It was her idea to create lampshades from stained glass; Mr. Tiffany, unconcerned with profits, gave her the freedom to follow her creative instincts. 2011. 405 pp. (Fiction)
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Sábado 23 de Julio de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil