The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland.
Clara Driscoll ran the women's workshop at the New York studios of Louis Comfort Tiffany. It was her idea to create lampshades from stained glass; Mr. Tiffany, unconcerned with profits, gave her the freedom to follow her creative instincts. 2011. 405 pp. (Fiction)
- Next Chapter Book Club
- Viernes 24 de Marzo de 2017, 3:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles book Club
- Sábado 25 de Marzo de 2017, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Martes 28 de Marzo de 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones