The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland.
Clara Driscoll ran the women's workshop at the New York studios of Louis Comfort Tiffany. It was her idea to create lampshades from stained glass; Mr. Tiffany, unconcerned with profits, gave her the freedom to follow her creative instincts. 2011. 405 pp. (Fiction)
- Mission Bay Book Club
- Miércoles 30 de Julio de 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Adolescentes: Club de Lectores
- Sábado 2 de Agosto de 2014Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Western Addition Book Group
- Lunes 4 de Agosto de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones