The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland.
Clara Driscoll ran the women's workshop at the New York studios of Louis Comfort Tiffany. It was her idea to create lampshades from stained glass; Mr. Tiffany, unconcerned with profits, gave her the freedom to follow her creative instincts. 2011. 405 pp. (Fiction)
- Merced Branch Library book club
- 星期二, 2015年12月1日, 7:00 pmMerced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍
- Rincón Literario
- 星期三, 2015年12月2日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Martin Paley 會議室
- Great Books Discussion Group
- 星期三, 2015年12月2日, 6:30 pmPresidio 分館, Presidio 分館會議室