The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is Quiet: the Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain. At least one-third of the people we know are introverts. Although they are often labeled "quiet," it is to introverts that we owe many of the great contributions to society. 2012. 333 pp. (Non-fiction)
- Great Books Reading Group
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Legal Book Club
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- Noe Valley Book Discussion Group
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room