The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is Quiet: the Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain. At least one-third of the people we know are introverts. Although they are often labeled "quiet," it is to introverts that we owe many of the great contributions to society. 2012. 333 pp. (Non-fiction)
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, December 5, 2016, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 6:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Sunset Book Group
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area