The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is Quiet: the Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain. At least one-third of the people we know are introverts. Although they are often labeled "quiet," it is to introverts that we owe many of the great contributions to society. 2012. 333 pp. (Non-fiction)
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, November 29, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, December 1, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Captain Underpants Read-aloud Book Club
- Monday, December 1, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room