The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is Quiet: the Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain. At least one-third of the people we know are introverts. Although they are often labeled "quiet," it is to introverts that we owe many of the great contributions to society. 2012. 333 pp. (Non-fiction)
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Great Teen Book Swap!
- Friday, May 1, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, May 4, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room