The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is Quiet: the Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain. At least one-third of the people we know are introverts. Although they are often labeled "quiet," it is to introverts that we owe many of the great contributions to society. 2012. 333 pp. (Non-fiction)
- Rincón Literario
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, August 30, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B