The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is Quiet: the Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain. At least one-third of the people we know are introverts. Although they are often labeled "quiet," it is to introverts that we owe many of the great contributions to society. 2012. 333 pp. (Non-fiction)
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, May 26, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Rincón Literario
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015West Portal, West Portal General Floor Area