The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is The Round House by Louise Erdrich. After 13-year-old Joseph’s mother is brutally raped on an Ojibwe reservation in North Dakota and she refuses to speak about the experience, Joe must not only cope with her slow physical and mental recovery but also confront his own feelings of anger and helplessness. Doubting that justice will be served, Joe enlists his friends to help investigate the crime. 2012. 321 pp. (Fiction)
- Great Teen Book Swap!
- Viernes 6 de Marzo de 2015Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Conscience by Immanuel Kant
- Martes 10 de Marzo de 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Miércoles 11 de Marzo de 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones