The Sunset Book Group meets every first Wednesday of the month. Our book choices alternate between fiction and nonfiction every other month. All are welcome.
The selection of the month is The Round House by Louise Erdrich. After 13-year-old Joseph’s mother is brutally raped on an Ojibwe reservation in North Dakota and she refuses to speak about the experience, Joe must not only cope with her slow physical and mental recovery but also confront his own feelings of anger and helplessness. Doubting that justice will be served, Joe enlists his friends to help investigate the crime. 2012. 321 pp. (Fiction)
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Martes 28 de Abril de 2015Parkside, Parkside: Área de Adolescentes
- Great Teen Book Swap!
- Viernes 1 de Mayo de 2015Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Western Addition Book Group
- Lunes 4 de Mayo de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones