Computers with Internet connection are available for independent work creating or updating your resume, preparing job applications and/or searching online for jobs.
Handouts, books and some staff assistance are available during drop in hours. Bring a flash drive to store your work. Be considerate and share computer space with others.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Using Facebook to Help You Get Your Next Job
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.
- Job Seekers' Lab
- Thursday, September 25, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.
- Job Searching with Social Media
- Thursday, September 25, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B