Everybody likes to take photos. Come learn some simple techniques for taking a better picture, and how to do some photo editing with a free online program. Over three sessions we will take photos, edit them, and then put them on display.
Bring your own digital camera, or use one from the library.
You must sign up for this program. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415.355.5660 to get on the list. Space is limited.
This program is for teens, 12-18 years old. Please make sure you can make all three sessions on 3/10, 3/17, and 3/24.
- SEE/SAW Playshop: Scribe
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Cartooning Workshop for Teens with Morgan Taylor
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- SEE/SAW Playshop: Smudge
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014
- Research 101: Find the information you need
- Saturday, March 8, 2014Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- Through the Lens: Intro to Photography
- Monday, March 17, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- 40 Great Apps for Students, Parents and Teachers
- Wednesday, March 19, 2014Main Library, Children's Center