Everybody likes to take photos. Come learn some simple techniques for taking a better picture, and how to do some photo editing with a free online program. Over three sessions we will take photos, edit them, and then put them on display.
Bring your own digital camera, or use one from the library.
You must sign up for this program. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415.355.5660 to get on the list. Space is limited.
This program is for teens, 12-18 years old. Please make sure you can make all three sessions on 3/10, 3/17, and 3/24.
- Jewelry-Making with Chelsee Robinson
- Friday, May 2, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- WritersCorps WordStorm
- Wednesday, May 14, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Fairmount School Art Exhibition
- Wednesday, May 14, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Children's Area