Everybody likes to take photos. Come learn some simple techniques for taking a better picture, and how to do some photo editing with a free online program. Over three sessions we will take photos, edit them, and then put them on display.
Bring your own digital camera, or use one from the library.
You must sign up for this program. Email email@example.com or call 415.355.5660 to get on the list. Space is limited.
This program is for teens, 13-18 years old.
- New York's 10th Street Studios:
- Sábado 7 de Marzo de 2015Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- The Village: Life On The Corner Of Chenery & Diamond
- Sábado 7 de Marzo de 2015Glen Park, Glen Park: Sala de Reuniones
- That's a quilt!
- Jueves 19 de Marzo de 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones