Realize, accept, & own your strengths and weaknesses through the Enneagram.
Author Beatrice Chestnut has been studying the Enneagram for over twenty-three years and employs it in her coaching and counseling practice in San Francisco. She will share insights from her research and practice in her new book, The Complete Enneagram: 27 Paths to Greater Self-Knowledge.
The Enneagram system of personality types may be the most effective and efficient tool for understanding your unconscious patterns and habits. It describes three centers of human intelligence--the head, heart, and body--nine interconnected personality types, and 27 subtypes, revealing deep insights into how we think, act, and feel. We can use these insights to change and grow.
Formerly president of the International Enneagram Association, Dr. Chestnut was also the founding editor of the Enneagram Journal. She has advanced degrees in communications and psychology.
Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Community Bike Build
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 11:00 amBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- History of Food Coops: Shanta Sacharoff
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 12:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Ghosts, Sinners & Secret Places
- Saturday, October 22, 2016, 2:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Noontime Meditation
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 12:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room