Realize, accept, & own your strengths and weaknesses through the Enneagram.
Author Beatrice Chestnut has been studying the Enneagram for over twenty-three years and employs it in her coaching and counseling practice in San Francisco. She will share insights from her research and practice in her new book, The Complete Enneagram: 27 Paths to Greater Self-Knowledge.
The Enneagram system of personality types may be the most effective and efficient tool for understanding your unconscious patterns and habits. It describes three centers of human intelligence--the head, heart, and body--nine interconnected personality types, and 27 subtypes, revealing deep insights into how we think, act, and feel. We can use these insights to change and grow.
Formerly president of the International Enneagram Association, Dr. Chestnut was also the founding editor of the Enneagram Journal. She has advanced degrees in communications and psychology.
Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Armistead Maupin in conversation with K.M. Soehnlein
- Thursday, October 23, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Healing Chronic Illness
- Wednesday, October 29, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Author Talk with Kathryn Ma; The Year She Left Us
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, October 23, 2014Main Library, Library for the Blind
- Introduction to Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Thursday, October 23, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Yoga with Yana
- Saturday, October 25, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room