Realize, accept, & own your strengths and weaknesses through the Enneagram.
Author Beatrice Chestnut has been studying the Enneagram for over twenty-three years and employs it in her coaching and counseling practice in San Francisco. She will share insights from her research and practice in her new book, The Complete Enneagram: 27 Paths to Greater Self-Knowledge.
The Enneagram system of personality types may be the most effective and efficient tool for understanding your unconscious patterns and habits. It describes three centers of human intelligence--the head, heart, and body--nine interconnected personality types, and 27 subtypes, revealing deep insights into how we think, act, and feel. We can use these insights to change and grow.
Formerly president of the International Enneagram Association, Dr. Chestnut was also the founding editor of the Enneagram Journal. She has advanced degrees in communications and psychology.
Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Delicious Desserts: Alice Medrich speaks
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 3:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Healthy Digestion and the Microbiome:
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Slavery: Ancient Greece and Rome vs. the American South
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind
- Chair Yoga & Relaxation Techniques
- Thursday, October 8, 2015, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room