Realize, accept, & own your strengths and weaknesses through the Enneagram.
Author Beatrice Chestnut has been studying the Enneagram for over twenty-three years and employs it in her coaching and counseling practice in San Francisco. She will share insights from her research and practice in her new book, The Complete Enneagram: 27 Paths to Greater Self-Knowledge.
The Enneagram system of personality types may be the most effective and efficient tool for understanding your unconscious patterns and habits. It describes three centers of human intelligence--the head, heart, and body--nine interconnected personality types, and 27 subtypes, revealing deep insights into how we think, act, and feel. We can use these insights to change and grow.
Formerly president of the International Enneagram Association, Dr. Chestnut was also the founding editor of the Enneagram Journal. She has advanced degrees in communications and psychology.
Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, August 1, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- We're All Terminal
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Gordon Edgar: aka the cheese guy
- Wednesday, August 3, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, August 1, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Tai Chi Tuesdays!
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 2:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room