Realize, accept, & own your strengths and weaknesses through the Enneagram.
Author Beatrice Chestnut has been studying the Enneagram for over twenty-three years and employs it in her coaching and counseling practice in San Francisco. She will share insights from her research and practice in her new book, The Complete Enneagram: 27 Paths to Greater Self-Knowledge.
The Enneagram system of personality types may be the most effective and efficient tool for understanding your unconscious patterns and habits. It describes three centers of human intelligence--the head, heart, and body--nine interconnected personality types, and 27 subtypes, revealing deep insights into how we think, act, and feel. We can use these insights to change and grow.
Formerly president of the International Enneagram Association, Dr. Chestnut was also the founding editor of the Enneagram Journal. She has advanced degrees in communications and psychology.
Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- We're All Terminal
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Book Design for Indie Authors
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic A
- Driven by Fear
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room