Realize, accept, & own your strengths and weaknesses through the Enneagram.
Author Beatrice Chestnut has been studying the Enneagram for over twenty-three years and employs it in her coaching and counseling practice in San Francisco. She will share insights from her research and practice in her new book, The Complete Enneagram: 27 Paths to Greater Self-Knowledge.
The Enneagram system of personality types may be the most effective and efficient tool for understanding your unconscious patterns and habits. It describes three centers of human intelligence--the head, heart, and body--nine interconnected personality types, and 27 subtypes, revealing deep insights into how we think, act, and feel. We can use these insights to change and grow.
Formerly president of the International Enneagram Association, Dr. Chestnut was also the founding editor of the Enneagram Journal. She has advanced degrees in communications and psychology.
Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Yoga Nidra - Integrative Deep Relaxation
- Miércoles 22 de Octubre de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Armistead Maupin in conversation with K.M. Soehnlein
- Jueves 23 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Healing Chronic Illness
- Miércoles 29 de Octubre de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 22 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 22 de Octubre de 2014Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 23 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos