Realize, accept, & own your strengths and weaknesses through the Enneagram.
Author Beatrice Chestnut has been studying the Enneagram for over twenty-three years and employs it in her coaching and counseling practice in San Francisco. She will share insights from her research and practice in her new book, The Complete Enneagram: 27 Paths to Greater Self-Knowledge.
The Enneagram system of personality types may be the most effective and efficient tool for understanding your unconscious patterns and habits. It describes three centers of human intelligence--the head, heart, and body--nine interconnected personality types, and 27 subtypes, revealing deep insights into how we think, act, and feel. We can use these insights to change and grow.
Formerly president of the International Enneagram Association, Dr. Chestnut was also the founding editor of the Enneagram Journal. She has advanced degrees in communications and psychology.
Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Care Options for the Elderly
- Sábado 30 de Agosto de 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- RADAR Presents Reading + Launch Party:
- Jueves 4 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Make a Musical Instrument
- Sábado 13 de Septiembre de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 28 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 3 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 3 de Septiembre de 2014Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones