Realize, accept, & own your strengths and weaknesses through the Enneagram.
Author Beatrice Chestnut has been studying the Enneagram for over twenty-three years and employs it in her coaching and counseling practice in San Francisco. She will share insights from her research and practice in her new book, The Complete Enneagram: 27 Paths to Greater Self-Knowledge.
The Enneagram system of personality types may be the most effective and efficient tool for understanding your unconscious patterns and habits. It describes three centers of human intelligence--the head, heart, and body--nine interconnected personality types, and 27 subtypes, revealing deep insights into how we think, act, and feel. We can use these insights to change and grow.
Formerly president of the International Enneagram Association, Dr. Chestnut was also the founding editor of the Enneagram Journal. She has advanced degrees in communications and psychology.
Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Native Plants in our Local Landscape
- Martes 9 de Febrero de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Protecting Our Plankton
- Sábado 20 de Febrero de 2016, 3:30 pmPotrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones
- Film: Pelican Dreams
- Miércoles 2 de Marzo de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Lunes 8 de Febrero de 2016, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 9 de Febrero de 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- The Sweetest Valentine Treats!
- Martes 9 de Febrero de 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil