Realize, accept, & own your strengths and weaknesses through the Enneagram.
Author Beatrice Chestnut has been studying the Enneagram for over twenty-three years and employs it in her coaching and counseling practice in San Francisco. She will share insights from her research and practice in her new book, The Complete Enneagram: 27 Paths to Greater Self-Knowledge.
The Enneagram system of personality types may be the most effective and efficient tool for understanding your unconscious patterns and habits. It describes three centers of human intelligence--the head, heart, and body--nine interconnected personality types, and 27 subtypes, revealing deep insights into how we think, act, and feel. We can use these insights to change and grow.
Formerly president of the International Enneagram Association, Dr. Chestnut was also the founding editor of the Enneagram Journal. She has advanced degrees in communications and psychology.
Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Open Books: Ruthanne Lum McCunn
- Martes 25 de Noviembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Tree Frog Treks
- Martes 2 de Diciembre de 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret
- Sábado 6 de Diciembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 23 de Noviembre de 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Healthier Living Workshop
- Domingo 23 de Noviembre de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Brain Fitness
- Lunes 24 de Noviembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B