Realize, accept, & own your strengths and weaknesses through the Enneagram.
Author Beatrice Chestnut has been studying the Enneagram for over twenty-three years and employs it in her coaching and counseling practice in San Francisco. She will share insights from her research and practice in her new book, The Complete Enneagram: 27 Paths to Greater Self-Knowledge.
The Enneagram system of personality types may be the most effective and efficient tool for understanding your unconscious patterns and habits. It describes three centers of human intelligence--the head, heart, and body--nine interconnected personality types, and 27 subtypes, revealing deep insights into how we think, act, and feel. We can use these insights to change and grow.
Formerly president of the International Enneagram Association, Dr. Chestnut was also the founding editor of the Enneagram Journal. She has advanced degrees in communications and psychology.
Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Starring San Francisco
- Martes 3 de Marzo de 2015North Beach, North Beach
- Author Talk: Working Stiff
- Miércoles 4 de Marzo de 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Radar Reading
- Jueves 5 de Marzo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Sábado 28 de Febrero de 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 1 de Marzo de 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Lunes 2 de Marzo de 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones