Realize, accept, & own your strengths and weaknesses through the Enneagram.
Author Beatrice Chestnut has been studying the Enneagram for over twenty-three years and employs it in her coaching and counseling practice in San Francisco. She will share insights from her research and practice in her new book, The Complete Enneagram: 27 Paths to Greater Self-Knowledge.
The Enneagram system of personality types may be the most effective and efficient tool for understanding your unconscious patterns and habits. It describes three centers of human intelligence--the head, heart, and body--nine interconnected personality types, and 27 subtypes, revealing deep insights into how we think, act, and feel. We can use these insights to change and grow.
Formerly president of the International Enneagram Association, Dr. Chestnut was also the founding editor of the Enneagram Journal. She has advanced degrees in communications and psychology.
Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
- Delicious Desserts: Alice Medrich speaks
- Martes 13 de Octubre de 2015, 3:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Healthy Digestion and the Microbiome:
- Martes 13 de Octubre de 2015, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Slavery: Ancient Greece and Rome vs. the American South
- Miércoles 14 de Octubre de 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 8 de Octubre de 2015, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos
- Chair Yoga & Relaxation Techniques
- Jueves 8 de Octubre de 2015, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 13 de Octubre de 2015, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones