Realize, accept, & own your strengths and weaknesses through the Enneagram.
Author Beatrice Chestnut has been studying the Enneagram for over twenty-three years and employs it in her coaching and counseling practice in San Francisco. She will share insights from her research and practice in her new book, The Complete Enneagram: 27 Paths to Greater Self-Knowledge.
The Enneagram system of personality types may be the most effective and efficient tool for understanding your unconscious patterns and habits. It describes three centers of human intelligence--the head, heart, and body--nine interconnected personality types, and 27 subtypes, revealing deep insights into how we think, act, and feel. We can use these insights to change and grow.
Formerly president of the International Enneagram Association, Dr. Chestnut was also the founding editor of the Enneagram Journal. She has advanced degrees in communications and psychology.
Q&A and book sales and signing will follow.
- San Francisco's Historic Streetcars and Cable Cars
- 星期二, 2014年7月29日Excelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室
- Travelling Without Unravelling
- 星期三, 2014年7月30日West Portal 分館, West Portal 兒童室開放時間
- Delight Rice: Pioneer in Deaf Education (ASL)
- 星期三, 2014年8月6日Main 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B