Read the Chinese non-fiction "100 Places to Remember before They Disappear" for Earth Day. Discussion will be in Mandarin Chinese & English. Chance to win a small gift. Ages 12-18. For information, please contact Jewel at Chinatown Branch Library, Tel: (415)355-2888 or Jewel.email@example.com
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Rincon Literario
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- Thursday, April 27, 2017, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.