Read the Chinese non-fiction "100 Places to Remember before They Disappear" for Earth Day. Discussion will be in Mandarin Chinese & English. Chance to win a small gift. Ages 12-18. For information, please contact Jewel at Chinatown Branch Library, Tel: (415)355-2888 or Jewel.email@example.com
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Anza, Anza Meeting Room
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.