Read the Chinese non-fiction "100 Places to Remember before They Disappear" for Earth Day. Discussion will be in Mandarin Chinese & English. Chance to win a small gift. Ages 12-18. For information, please contact Jewel at Chinatown Branch Library, Tel: (415)355-2888 or Jewel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles book Club
- Saturday, March 25, 2017, 2:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside Teen's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.