Read the Chinese non-fiction "100 Places to Remember before They Disappear" for Earth Day. Discussion will be in Mandarin Chinese & English. Chance to win a small gift. Ages 12-18. For information, please contact Jewel at Chinatown Branch Library, Tel: (415)355-2888 or Jewel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, June 1, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Merced Branch Library Book Club
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, June 3, 2015Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.