Read the Chinese non-fiction "100 Places to Remember before They Disappear" for Earth Day. Discussion will be in Mandarin Chinese & English. Chance to win a small gift. Ages 12-18. For information, please contact Jewel at Chinatown Branch Library, Tel: (415)355-2888 or Jewel.email@example.com
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Rincon Literario
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.