Join us on for a fun and creative DIY Craft Project. Each month we select a high interest project for participants to create a variety of crafts. We will look at some design ideas to spark your imagination.
Then the fun begins - you will plan and create your own masterpiece! Materials will be provided.
See a librarian or call (415) 355-2428 to register.
* Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.
- Crafty Friday
- Friday, May 29, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Japanese Windsock with GoGo Craft
- Friday, May 29, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Make Time for Art
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, June 6, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.