Mrs. Doubtfire (PG-13, 125 min, 1993)
How far would an ordinary father go to spend more time with his children? Daniel Hillard (Robin Williams) is no ordinary father, so when he learns his ex-wife needs a housekeeper, he applies for the job. With the perfect wig, a little makeup and a dress for all occasions, he becomes Mrs. Doubtfire, a devoted Scottish nanny. Free to be the "woman" he never knew he could be, the disguised Daniel creates a whole new life with his entire family.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- T(w)een Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Our Future's So Bright
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Tree Frog Tuesday
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- GoGo Craft
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Bernal Book Club
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Tai Chi with Leslie Shimmin
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.