Mrs. Doubtfire (PG-13, 125 min, 1993)
How far would an ordinary father go to spend more time with his children? Daniel Hillard (Robin Williams) is no ordinary father, so when he learns his ex-wife needs a housekeeper, he applies for the job. With the perfect wig, a little makeup and a dress for all occasions, he becomes Mrs. Doubtfire, a devoted Scottish nanny. Free to be the "woman" he never knew he could be, the disguised Daniel creates a whole new life with his entire family.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Thursdays at Noon film series- The Young Victoria
- Thursday, March 26, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Movie Afternoon
- Friday, March 27, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Classic Films of the 1950's
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.