The House on Telegraph Hill NR 93 min. 1951
Concentration camp survivor Victoria Kowelska finds herself involved in mystery, greed, and murder when she assumes the identity of a dead friend in order to gain passage to America. Upon reaching San Francisco, she discovers that she has a young son, a large fortune, and no living relatives to identify her. Don’t miss this black and white film noir vision of Telegraph Hill.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
Library film festival showing movies set in and/or filmed in San Francisco.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Up
- Thursday, August 25, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- Friday, August 26, 2016, 3:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Beyond "Film Noir"
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 6:30 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.