The House on Telegraph Hill NR 93 min. 1951
Concentration camp survivor Victoria Kowelska finds herself involved in mystery, greed, and murder when she assumes the identity of a dead friend in order to gain passage to America. Upon reaching San Francisco, she discovers that she has a young son, a large fortune, and no living relatives to identify her. Don’t miss this black and white film noir vision of Telegraph Hill.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium.
Library film festival showing movies set in and/or filmed in San Francisco.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Teen Movie: Ouija
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Summer Children's Matinee
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Park, Park Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon film series - To Kill a Mockingbird
- Thursday, July 9, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.