Gay Purr-ee G 86 min. 1962
In this animated musical, Judy Garland voices Mewsette, a French country cat in 1890s Paris. Songs by Wizard of Oz songwriting team Harold Arlen and Yip Harburg.
Thursdays @ Noon Films are held in the Koret Auditorium
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Central Intelligence (2016)
- Friday, February 24, 2017, 3:45 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Short History of Narrative Cinema
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- 13th: an Oscar-nominated documentary
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.