Matt Springer, Associate Professor of Medicine at UCSF, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation will include photos of preparations in his own home and measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor.
Don’t miss this chance to learn what you can do to protect yourself and your home during the next earthquake.
Sponsored by the Stegner Environmental Center.
This is a Green Stacks event.
Summer Read SF 2014: May 31-August 10
Connect to your library, your imagination, and San Francisco.
- Family film matinee
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Park, Park Meeting Room
- Puppy Dog Tales with Oliver!
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Make a Pedal-Powered Smoothie
- Saturday, September 27, 2014Parkside, Parkside Children's Area