Matt Springer, Associate Professor of Medicine at UCSF, will give a talk and slideshow about precautions that can be taken to lessen the damage from an earthquake at home and work. His presentation will include photos of preparations in his own home and measures ranging from simple to complex to prepare for the next temblor.
Don’t miss this chance to learn what you can do to protect yourself and your home during the next earthquake.
Sponsored by the Stegner Environmental Center.
Este es un evento de Ecología (Green Stacks).
Lectura de Verano SF 2014 - del 31 de mayo al 10 de agosto 10
Conectar con la biblioteca, la imaginación y San Francisco.
- Improve Home Comfort with SF's Home Upgrade Program
- Sábado 27 de Agosto de 2016, 1:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- The Newbies Guide to Cannabis & The Industry
- Martes 6 de Septiembre de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Sun Prints
- Sábado 10 de Septiembre de 2016, 2:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones