Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This 4-week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-2838 to register. Welcome to join one or all 4 sessions! This program will be conducted in English, supplemented by Chinese.
This 4-week series will be held 1st and 3rd Saturdays of April and May: 4/5, 4/19, 5/3 & 5/17.
Instructor Patrick Lau has studied and practiced the Yang style Tai Chi Chuan for over 40 years. He has taught throughout the Bay Area since 1996.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, December 5, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Kick & Play with Super Soccer Stars
- Monday, December 5, 2016, 3:30 pmParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Learn Tai Chi
- Monday, December 5, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, December 5, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.