Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This 4-week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-2838 to register. Welcome to join one or all 4 sessions! This program will be conducted in English, supplemented by Chinese.
This 4-week series will be held 1st and 3rd Saturdays of April and May: 4/5, 4/19, 5/3 & 5/17.
Instructor Patrick Lau has studied and practiced the Yang style Tai Chi Chuan for over 40 years. He has taught throughout the Bay Area since 1996.
- San Francisco Village
- Sunday, January 25, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, January 26, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, January 25, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, January 25, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Staying Engaged for a Lifetime
- Monday, January 26, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.