Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This 4-week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-2838 to register. Welcome to join one or all 4 sessions! This program will be conducted in English, supplemented by Chinese.
This 4-week series will be held 1st and 3rd Saturdays of April and May: 4/5, 4/19, 5/3 & 5/17.
Instructor Patrick Lau has studied and practiced the Yang style Tai Chi Chuan for over 40 years. He has taught throughout the Bay Area since 1996.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, November 30, 2015, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Body by Derby - LGBT Athletes
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 2:30 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Laughter Yoga
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 12:00 pmMain Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.