Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This 4-week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-2838 to register. Welcome to join one or all 4 sessions! This program will be conducted in English, supplemented by Chinese.
This 4-week series will be held 1st and 3rd Saturdays of April and May: 4/5, 4/19, 5/3 & 5/17.
Instructor Patrick Lau has studied and practiced the Yang style Tai Chi Chuan for over 40 years. He has taught throughout the Bay Area since 1996.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Pedestrian Safety Workshop
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.