Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This 4-week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-2838 to register. Welcome to join one or all 4 sessions! This program will be conducted in English, supplemented by Chinese.
This 4-week series will be held 1st and 3rd Saturdays of April and May: 4/5, 4/19, 5/3 & 5/17.
Instructor Patrick Lau has studied and practiced the Yang style Tai Chi Chuan for over 40 years. He has taught throughout the Bay Area since 1996.
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Martes 17 de Enero de 2017, 8:30 amBiblioteca Central, Fulton Street: Escalones
- Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Martes 17 de Enero de 2017, 1:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Área Principal
- Red Envelope Crafts
- Miércoles 18 de Enero de 2017, 6:00 pmPortola , Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Martes 17 de Enero de 2017, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 17 de Enero de 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Healing, Wellness, Gratitude and Fun
- Martes 17 de Enero de 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.