Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This 4-week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-2838 to register. Welcome to join one or all 4 sessions! This program will be conducted in English, supplemented by Chinese.
This 4-week series will be held 1st and 3rd Saturdays of April and May: 4/5, 4/19, 5/3 & 5/17.
Instructor Patrick Lau has studied and practiced the Yang style Tai Chi Chuan for over 40 years. He has taught throughout the Bay Area since 1996.
- What's all the fuss about GMOs?
- Miércoles 27 de Mayo de 2015Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 1 de Junio de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- Miércoles 3 de Junio de 2015Marina, Marina: Área Principal
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 27 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Chair Yoga with Connie Scott
- Miércoles 27 de Mayo de 2015North Beach, North Beach
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 27 de Mayo de 2015Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.