Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This 4-week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-2838 to register. Welcome to join one or all 4 sessions! This program will be conducted in English, supplemented by Chinese.
This 4-week series will be held 1st and 3rd Saturdays of April and May: 4/5, 4/19, 5/3 & 5/17.
Instructor Patrick Lau has studied and practiced the Yang style Tai Chi Chuan for over 40 years. He has taught throughout the Bay Area since 1996.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 25 de Agosto de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Prairie Home Companion: The Movie
- Miércoles 27 de Agosto de 2014Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Care Options for the Elderly
- Sábado 30 de Agosto de 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Internet 101
- Jueves 21 de Agosto de 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Zona de Computadoras
- CANCELLED Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Jueves 21 de Agosto de 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 21 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.