Learn the techniques of taking fabric, process it and create a unique and personal touch in your notes and gift givinig. Come to learn with Jeanie Low who is an awarding quilt and fabric artist. Materials provided. Instruction in English. Limit to 15 participants. Pre-registration is required. For teens & tweens, ages 8 and older. For information & registration, please call Chinatown Branch Library, Tel: (415)355-2888 or email@example.com
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Improve Home Comfort with SF's Home Upgrade Program
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 1:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- The Newbies Guide to Cannabis & The Industry
- Tuesday, September 6, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Sun Prints
- Saturday, September 10, 2016, 2:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.