Learn the techniques of taking fabric, process it and create a unique and personal touch in your notes and gift givinig. Come to learn with Jeanie Low who is an awarding quilt and fabric artist. Materials provided. Instruction in English. Limit to 15 participants. Pre-registration is required. For teens & tweens, ages 8 and older. For information & registration, please call Chinatown Branch Library, Tel: (415)355-2888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a Green Stacks event.
- An Omnivorous Family's Dilemma
- Saturday, December 12, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Holiday Crafts with Recycled Materials
- Saturday, December 12, 2015, 2:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Children's Area
- Solar Solutions for Climate Change!
- Saturday, December 19, 2015, 3:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.