Learn the techniques of taking fabric, process it and create a unique and personal touch in your notes and gift givinig. Come to learn with Jeanie Low who is an awarding quilt and fabric artist. Materials provided. Instruction in English. Limit to 15 participants. Pre-registration is required. For teens & tweens, ages 8 and older. For information & registration, please call Chinatown Branch Library, Tel: (415)355-2888 or email@example.com
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Meet Your National Park Service Ranger
- Wednesday, August 10, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Dr. Helen Caldicott
- Saturday, August 13, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Peaceable Kingdom: the Journey Home
- Saturday, August 20, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.