Learn the techniques of taking fabric, process it and create a unique and personal touch in your notes and gift givinig. Come to learn with Jeanie Low who is an awarding quilt and fabric artist. Materials provided. Instruction in English. Limit to 15 participants. Pre-registration is required. For teens & tweens, ages 8 and older. For information & registration, please call Chinatown Branch Library, Tel: (415)355-2888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Back-to-school Button Making
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Mondo Banana!
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Make a Musical Instrument
- Saturday, September 13, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.