Are you interested in learning how to navigate the Internet but you feel frustrated, confused, and without help? If that’s the case, this class can help you. In this session you will have the opportunity to learn how to turn a computer on and off, use a keyboard, use the mouse, and search for fun and interesting information on online.
Instruction in Spanish.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, February 8, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Aging Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 2:30 pmMain Library, Atrium
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Creative Ways of Telling your Life Story
- Monday, February 8, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Monday, February 8, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Girls Who Code
- Monday, February 8, 2016, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room