Are you interested in learning how to navigate the Internet but you feel frustrated, confused, and without help? If that’s the case, this class can help you. In this session you will have the opportunity to learn how to turn a computer on and off, use a keyboard, use the mouse, and search for fun and interesting information on online.
Instruction in Spanish.
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, April 29, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- AARP Smartphone Workshop
- Saturday, April 30, 2016, 9:00 amPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Coding Interview Coaching
- Saturday, April 30, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Sycip Room - Floor 4