Are you interested in learning how to navigate the Internet but you feel frustrated, confused, and without help? If that’s the case, this class can help you. In this session you will have the opportunity to learn how to turn a computer on and off, use a keyboard, use the mouse, and search for fun and interesting information on online.
Instruction in Spanish.
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, July 1, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, July 3, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Fun with ozobots (mini robots)
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 3:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room