In this series of three classes, you will learn how to crochet, starting with a basic chain. Bring your own crochet hook (size H or larger) and yarn (4 ply worsted is recommended).
Space is limited to 6 participants; contact librarian to sign up.
- Crafty Friday: Thanksgiving Theme
- Friday, November 21, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Dream Catcher Key Chain
- Friday, November 21, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Friday, November 21, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Fabric Art Workshop
- Saturday, November 22, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Embossed Holiday Cards
- Saturday, December 6, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.