In this series of three classes, you will learn how to crochet, starting with a basic chain. Bring your own crochet hook (size H or larger) and yarn (4 ply worsted is recommended).
Space is limited to 6 participants; contact librarian to sign up.
- 3D Origami Decoration
- Friday, July 29, 2016, 4:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, July 30, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Duct Tape with Sophie Maletsky
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 4:00 pmPark, Park Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 6, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, August 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Artistry and Craft Club
- Thursday, August 18, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.