In this series of three classes, you will learn how to crochet, starting with a basic chain. Bring your own crochet hook (size H or larger) and yarn (4 ply worsted is recommended).
Space is limited to 6 participants; contact librarian to sign up.
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, October 3, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Origami Club
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Modern Macrame Workshop
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Marina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Pipe-cleaner Spiders
- Monday, October 6, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.