In this series of three classes, you will learn how to crochet, starting with a basic chain. Bring your own crochet hook (size H or larger) and yarn (4 ply worsted is recommended).
Space is limited to 6 participants; contact librarian to sign up.
- Crafty Friday: Chinese New Year
- Friday, January 30, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Teen D.I.Y.
- Friday, January 30, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Art on the Go!
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Valentine's Pop Up Cards
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, February 7, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.