In this series of three classes, you will learn how to crochet, starting with a basic chain. Bring your own crochet hook (size H or larger) and yarn (4 ply worsted is recommended).
Space is limited to 6 participants; contact librarian to sign up.
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, September 2, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Origami Fun
- Friday, September 2, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 3, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 3, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Make a Terrarium
- Friday, September 16, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, September 17, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.