Interdisciplinary artist Maia Scott's project is hosted by the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled at SFPL. In a delightful twist, the collection of mixed media works actually puts focus on seeing. Visually impaired since birth, Maia grew up knowing she sees differently. Over the years, she learned that, in fact, everyone sees differently regardless of visual acuity. Rather, interests, culture, fears, loves and so many other lenses affect what we notice as we journey through life.
Maia invites you to experience her creative vision and maybe come away seeing things through fresh eyes. Through participatory opportunities related to her art, Maia looks forward to learning from your insight and building your wisdom into a collection of interdisciplinary performance pieces.
- New York's 10th Street Studios:
- Sábado 7 de Marzo de 2015Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- The Village: Life On The Corner Of Chenery & Diamond
- Sábado 7 de Marzo de 2015Glen Park, Glen Park: Sala de Reuniones
- That's a quilt!
- Jueves 19 de Marzo de 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 3 de Marzo de 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 4 de Marzo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 4 de Marzo de 2015Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones