Interdisciplinary artist Maia Scott's project is hosted by the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled at SFPL. In a delightful twist, the collection of mixed media works actually puts focus on seeing. Visually impaired since birth, Maia grew up knowing she sees differently. Over the years, she learned that, in fact, everyone sees differently regardless of visual acuity. Rather, interests, culture, fears, loves and so many other lenses affect what we notice as we journey through life.
Maia invites you to experience her creative vision and maybe come away seeing things through fresh eyes. Through participatory opportunities related to her art, Maia looks forward to learning from your insight and building your wisdom into a collection of interdisciplinary performance pieces.
- Art, Chat, Listen
- Sábado 27 de Diciembre de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área de Adolescentes
- Zumba--At the Library!
- Sábado 3 de Enero de 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- CANCELED: Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Miércoles 7 de Enero de 2015Sunset, Sunset: Área Principal
- Healthier Living Workshop
- Domingo 21 de Diciembre de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 24 de Diciembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 24 de Diciembre de 2014Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones