Interdisciplinary artist Maia Scott's project is hosted by the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled at SFPL. In a delightful twist, the collection of mixed media works actually puts focus on seeing. Visually impaired since birth, Maia grew up knowing she sees differently. Over the years, she learned that, in fact, everyone sees differently regardless of visual acuity. Rather, interests, culture, fears, loves and so many other lenses affect what we notice as we journey through life.
Maia invites you to experience her creative vision and maybe come away seeing things through fresh eyes. Through participatory opportunities related to her art, Maia looks forward to learning from your insight and building your wisdom into a collection of interdisciplinary performance pieces.
- Parent-Child Interactions
- 星期四, 2015年１月29日Western Addition 分館, Western Addition 分館會議室
- Tips for Moving and Breathing Better
- 星期三, 2015年2月4日Mission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room
- California Treasures:
- 星期六, 2015年2月7日Presidio 分館, Presidio 分館會議室