Interdisciplinary artist Maia Scott's project is hosted by the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled at SFPL. In a delightful twist, the collection of mixed media works actually puts focus on seeing. Visually impaired since birth, Maia grew up knowing she sees differently. Over the years, she learned that, in fact, everyone sees differently regardless of visual acuity. Rather, interests, culture, fears, loves and so many other lenses affect what we notice as we journey through life.
Maia invites you to experience her creative vision and maybe come away seeing things through fresh eyes. Through participatory opportunities related to her art, Maia looks forward to learning from your insight and building your wisdom into a collection of interdisciplinary performance pieces.
- Keith Haring
- 星期六, 2014年12月6日Presidio 分館, Presidio 分館會議室
- 星期二, 2014年12月9日Main 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Art, Chat, Listen
- 星期五, 2014年12月12日West Portal 分館, West Portal 兒童室開放時間
- Meditation Group
- 星期三, 2014年１１月26日Main 總圖書館, Hormel 中心
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- 星期三, 2014年１１月26日Presidio 分館, Presidio 分館會議室
- Healthier Living Workshop
- 星期日, 2014年１１月30日Western Addition 分館, Western Addition 分館會議室