Interdisciplinary artist Maia Scott's project is hosted by the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled at SFPL. In a delightful twist, the collection of mixed media works actually puts focus on seeing. Visually impaired since birth, Maia grew up knowing she sees differently. Over the years, she learned that, in fact, everyone sees differently regardless of visual acuity. Rather, interests, culture, fears, loves and so many other lenses affect what we notice as we journey through life.
Maia invites you to experience her creative vision and maybe come away seeing things through fresh eyes. Through participatory opportunities related to her art, Maia looks forward to learning from your insight and building your wisdom into a collection of interdisciplinary performance pieces.
- Teen Smoothies
- 星期四, 2015年9月3日, 4:00 pmRichmond 列治文分館, Richmond 分館會議室
- Healthy Living for Seniors
- 星期五, 2015年9月4日, 2:00 pmExcelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室
- Loving Someone Who Loves Alcohol or Drugs
- 星期三, 2015年9月9日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- Yoga in the LBPD
- 星期四, 2015年9月3日, 5:30 pmMain 總圖書館, 圖書館殘疾人展覽中心
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- 星期二, 2015年9月8日, 12:15 pmRichmond 列治文分館, Richmond 分館會議室
- Chair Yoga and Beyond
- 星期二, 2015年9月8日, 6:30 pmWest Portal 分館, West Portal 兒童室開放時間