Interdisciplinary artist Maia Scott's project is hosted by the Library for the Blind and Print Disabled at SFPL. In a delightful twist, the collection of mixed media works actually puts focus on seeing. Visually impaired since birth, Maia grew up knowing she sees differently. Over the years, she learned that, in fact, everyone sees differently regardless of visual acuity. Rather, interests, culture, fears, loves and so many other lenses affect what we notice as we journey through life.
Maia invites you to experience her creative vision and maybe come away seeing things through fresh eyes. Through participatory opportunities related to her art, Maia looks forward to learning from your insight and building your wisdom into a collection of interdisciplinary performance pieces.
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- 星期二, 2017年１月17日, 8:30 amMain 總圖書館, Fulton 街台階處
- Diabetes Education
- 星期六, 2017年１月21日, 2:00 pmIngleside 分館, Ingleside 分館會議室
- Alcatraz Gardens:
- 星期日, 2017年１月22日, 1:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- 星期二, 2017年１月17日, 12:15 pmRichmond 列治文分館, Richmond 分館會議室
- Healing, Wellness, Gratitude and Fun
- 星期二, 2017年１月17日, 6:30 pmWest Portal 分館, West Portal 兒童室開放時間
- Meditation Group
- 星期三, 2017年１月18日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Hormel 中心