Parents for Public Schools – San Francisco hosts free workshops to help parents, guardians, and community members understand how they can be involved in school governance at public schools. Available resources and strategies will be shared. In upcoming months learn about the far reaching changes in our state in testing, funding and accountability, and how these changes affect our schools and students.
Come learn more about Common Core State Standards, Smarter Balanced Assessments, Local Control Funding Formula, and School Quality Improvement System. Hear how schools can get useful input from families to help make funding and program decisions. Check out these workshops!
For more information on specific workshops topics or to pre-register, go to www.ppssf.org.
- Parents for Public Schools - San Francisco
- Sábado 17 de Septiembre de 2016, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Latino Parent Club
- Martes 27 de Septiembre de 2016, 10:00 amVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Área Principal
- Parents For Public Schools
- Martes 27 de Septiembre de 2016, 6:30 pmPark, Park: Sala de Reuniones