Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco will hold a networking meeting on the San Francisco Unified School District Student Assignment System, Rounds 2 & 3. It will be an opportunity to learn about options and strategies for Round 2 (and beyond) of the enrollment process, as well as meeting and hearing from families that participated in previous years’ Rounds 2 & 3.
Who should come???
- Those who did not receive a school of choice
- Those who received a school of choice and want to change offered school
- Those who wish to network with other parents/families
Pre-register by going to the PPS website, www.ppssf.org and clicking on the calendar.
- What Toddler Families Should Know About SF Public Schools
- Thursday, August 27, 2015, 11:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Children's Area
- Office Hours (Spanish)
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 11:30 amBayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Train the Trainer: Become a PPS-SF Enrollment Coach
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 6:30 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room