Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco will hold a networking meeting on the San Francisco Unified School District Student Assignment System, Rounds 2 & 3. It will be an opportunity to learn about options and strategies for Round 2 (and beyond) of the enrollment process, as well as meeting and hearing from families that participated in previous years’ Rounds 2 & 3.
Who should come???
- Those who did not receive a school of choice
- Those who received a school of choice and want to change offered school
- Those who wish to network with other parents/families
Pre-register by going to the PPS website, www.ppssf.org and clicking on the calendar.
- Latino Parent Club
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 10:00 amVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
- Parents for Public Schools
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 6:30 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Parents for Public Schools - San Francisco
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium