Mr. 3000 (2004)
Bernie Mac stars as Stan Ross, an over-the-hill baseball star also known as Mr. 3000. Ross retired after making what he thought was his 3,000th base hit for the Milwaukee Brewers, but complications arise when he discovers that three of his hits during his ten-year career had been disqualified. The 47-year-old, out-of-shape ball player returns to the game intending to stay only as long as it takes to get the hits he needs, but along the way he rediscovers his love for the game. Rated PG-13. 104 minutes.
Baseball season is here! Light refreshments will be available for the film audience.
- Short History of Narrative Cinema
- Lunes 27 de Febrero de 2017, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- 13th: an Oscar-nominated documentary
- Lunes 27 de Febrero de 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Video Studio: Open House
- Miércoles 1 de Marzo de 2017, 4:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Mix: Video - 2nd Fl
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.