Presented by SF NERT, this workshop will cover what everyone should know to prepare personally, as a business and as a community for a disaster, large or small. For your safety in times of emergency, it matters what you do today!
- Risk Awareness
- Disaster Supplies
- Personal Disaster Planning
- NERT Overview
- Prepare by block/business/building with SAFE & NERT
All programs at the library are free. Space is limited. Register at: http://bit.ly/1eYMViu or call 415-970-2024.
The Main Library is wheelchair accessible. To request real time captioning, a sign language interpeter or other accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Providing at least 72 hours advance notice will help to ensure availability.
- Home Match Tabling and Presentation
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 6:00 pmParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Richmond District Strategy
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 1:30 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- BHP: Bernal History Project
- Wednesday, December 21, 2016, 7:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room