Presented by SF NERT, this workshop will cover what everyone should know to prepare personally, as a business and as a community for a disaster, large or small. For your safety in times of emergency, it matters what you do today!
- Risk Awareness
- Disaster Supplies
- Personal Disaster Planning
- NERT Overview
- Prepare by block/business/building with SAFE & NERT
All programs at the library are free. Space is limited. Register at: http://bit.ly/1eYMViu or call 415-970-2024.
The Main Library is wheelchair accessible. To request real time captioning, a sign language interpeter or other accommodations, please contact email@example.com. Providing at least 72 hours advance notice will help to ensure availability.
- Veterans Resource Center Drop-In
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Golden Gate Rm - 5th Fl
- Potrero Hill Family Support Center
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 3:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Off the Grid
- Sunday, May 29, 2016, 11:00 amBookmobiles / MOS, Green Bookmobile