Presented by SF NERT, this workshop will cover what everyone should know to prepare personally, as a business and as a community for a disaster, large or small. For your safety in times of emergency, it matters what you do today!
- Risk Awareness
- Disaster Supplies
- Personal Disaster Planning
- NERT Overview
- Prepare by block/business/building with SAFE & NERT
All programs at the library are free. Space is limited. Register at: http://bit.ly/1eYMViu or call 415-970-2024.
The Main Library is wheelchair accessible. To request real time captioning, a sign language interpeter or other accommodations, please contact email@example.com. Providing at least 72 hours advance notice will help to ensure availability.
- Halloween Hootananny
- Saturday, October 25, 2014
- City Department Speakers’ Series
- Tuesday, October 28, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Teen Talkout
- Thursday, November 6, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room